INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY / RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF SERVICES
Certain areas of the Services are restricted to authorized members who may be required to register and to use a password. By accessing these areas of the Services, you also agree to the Membership Terms & Conditions. You agree to provide true, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration process. You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account information and agree to safeguard your password and account information from access by others. You are responsible for any unauthorized use of your password or account information that results from your failure to safeguard such information. If you suspect your password or account information has been misused, you must notify Us immediately at email@example.com.
HARMLESS USE / PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may only use the Services in ways that are harmless to Us and to fellow users. That means that by using the Services you agree not to take or authorize any activity that could interfere with, damage, disable, disrupt or impair the Services, the underlying sites, servers, networks, systems or their hosts, or other users. The following is a partial list of the kinds of activities that are prohibited while using the Services:
• Transmitting a virus to the Services or other users of the Services.
• Using any spider, robot, bot, scraper or other automatic or manual data mining tool, software, algorithm or program to access or monitor Our data or the data of other users of the Services.
• Flooding the Services with traffic, imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Services, or engaging in any other activity that slows, stops, crashes, or otherwise interferes with the operation of the Services.
• Spamming, mail-bombing, mass mailing, sending chain letters, or otherwise sending unsolicited email to Us or other users of the Services.
• Hacking, accessing or attempting to hack or access data that is not intended for your use (including source code for the Services).
• Hacking, accessing or attempting to hack or access a server or account that you are not authorized to access.
• Probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of any server, system or network related in any way to the Services.
• Using the Services for any purpose in violation of local, state, or federal laws or regulations.
• Submitting or posting “User Content” (defined below) that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party.
• Submitting or posting User Content that constitutes political campaigning.
• Submitting or posting User Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, hateful, embarrassing, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or disruptive to any other person or entity as determined by Us in our discretion or pursuant to local community standards.
• Submitting or posting User Content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by Us in Our discretion.
• Submitting or posting User Content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior, as determined by Us in Our discretion.
• Submitting or posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person.
• Submitting, posting or otherwise establishing URLs to external websites or any form of HTML or programming code.
• Submitting or posting anything that may be considered “spam” as determined by Us in Our discretion.
• Forging or otherwise manipulating headers or other identifying information in order to disguise the origin of User Content.
• Impersonating another person when submitting or posting User Content, including other users or agents, employees, and representatives of RAIDO LLC.
• Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including usernames, account numbers, and e-mail addresses, without their consent.
• Using the Services to solicit others for a commercial purpose.
• Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
• Engaging in any other conduct that violates the rights of other users.
• Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or which, in the discretion of RAIDO LLC, exposes RAIDO LLC or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type.
• Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
CONTENT SUBMITTED OR POSTED BY USERS / SOCIAL MEDIA
The Services, including but not limited to the social media pages thereon, are intended to provide a place for the community to learn and interact. Certain aspects of the Services may allow you or other users to submit or post links, text, documents, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combination, interactive features, artwork, messages, comments, reviews, feedback, data, information, or other materials or content (collectively, “User Content”).
RAIDO LLC does not regularly review all User Content. RAIDO LLC does not endorse any opinions or views in any User Content. RAIDO LLC does not make any representations or warranties regarding the truthfulness or accuracy of any User Content submitted or posted by you or other users of the Services.
Please note that RAIDO LLC, as a provider of an interactive computer service, shall not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider, pursuant to Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, 47 USC 230. RAIDO LLC shall thus not be liable under any federal, state or local law in connection with User Content submitted herein.
By submitting or posting User Content, you represent and warrant to Us that (1) you own all the rights to the User Content or are authorized to submit or post the User Content to the Services; and (2) the User Content does not and will not infringe any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or any other third-party right nor violate any law or regulation. By submitting or posting the User Content, you grant Us an irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive, perpetual, fully sub-licensable, royalty-free right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, publicly perform, and publicly display such Content (in whole or part) in any medium and/or to incorporate it (in whole or in part) in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You acknowledge that any User Content submitted by you may be handled by Us on a non-confidential basis.
Once you submit or post User Content, We do not need to give you any further right to inspect or approve uses of such User Content, or to compensate you for any such uses. We own all right, title, and interest in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created by Us using or incorporating User Content that you submit or post.
You assume the risk of dealing with any third party who submits or posts User Content on the Services.
If you become aware of misuse of the Services by any person, including but not limited to the submission or posting of inappropriate User Content, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY / DESCRIPTIONS / PURCHASES
We post information regarding our products and services on the Services. This information can change on a daily basis, without notice. Not all products and services are available in all locations and to all members, despite the fact that they may be posted or referenced on the Services. Not all products are available exactly as illustrated or described on the Services. We retain all rights to limit availability and quantity of items. We aim to be as accurate as possible when describing our products and services. However, RAIDO LLC does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of the Services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, free of technical inaccuracies, free of typographical errors, or otherwise error-free.
If you believe any Content on the Services infringes your copyright, you may request removal of such Content (or access thereto) from the Services pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by contacting RAIDO LLC as set forth below and providing the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further detail):
• Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., URL or page) of an authorized version of the work.
• Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
• Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
• A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Send this information by email to: email@example.com.
DISCLAIMERS REGARDING THE SERVICES
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, RAIDO LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RAIDO LLC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, BUG-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, FREE OF TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, THAT THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, ERRORS, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. RAIDO LLC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SERVICES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ASSUME THE RISKS INHERENT FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES. SOME STATES DO NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Services also may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, and out of date information. We make no representations as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the information posted. We further reserve the right to make changes to the Services at any time.
DISCLAIMERS REGARDING THIRD-PARTY DEALINGS AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES, APPS, SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT
Some portions of the Services may direct you to a website, app, social media page, or other content of a third party. Your dealings or communications through the Services with any party other than Us are solely between you and that third party. Please review carefully that third party’s policies and practices and make sure you are comfortable with those policies and practices before you engage in any transaction. Any complaints, concerns or questions you may have relating to materials provided by third parties should be forwarded directly to the third party.
RAIDO LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT ARE CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH LINKED THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, APPS, SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES, OR OTHER CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. RAIDO LLC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, APPS, SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES, OR OTHER CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, BUG-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, FREE OF TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, ERRORS, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. RAIDO LLC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, APPS, SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES, OR OTHER CONTENT IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ASSUME THE RISKS INHERENT FROM THE USE OF SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, APPS, SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES, OR OTHER CONTENT. SOME STATES DO NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, WHICH MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, UNLESS THE LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY IS DUE TO AN INTENTIONAL TORT OR RECKLESSNESS BY US.
NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL USERS
The Services are owned, maintained, administered, controlled, and/or operated by Us in the United States. Although the Services may be accessible outside the United States via the internet, some of the features or functions may not be available or appropriate for use outside of the United States and/or may not be available to all persons outside the United States. RAIDO LLC makes no representation that the Services are appropriate or authorized for use outside the United States. Users located outside the United States may be subject to laws that are more or less strict than the laws that apply to the Services when used within the United States. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for ensuring that your use is in compliance with the applicable law.
Residents of countries other than the United States agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to use of the Services shall be filed only in the federal or state courts located in the State of Florida and such residents hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
If you need additional information, please submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.