If you reside in California, please read below to learn more about our specific privacy practice that applies to you in the Supplemental Notice for California Consumers section below.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, the ways in which we collect and use your information described below, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us:
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our Sites collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular:
Your name, business name, address, phone/fax numbers, E-mail addresses.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information collected by us for additional purposes without providing you notice.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We obtain the categories of personal information enumerated above from the following categories of sources:
• We collect information when you provide it to us in person, by email or using the forms on the Sites.
• In addition, we use web beacons, cookies, plug-ins, web logs, and other analytics tools to collect information about how you visit, use, and interact with our Sites. We also use these tools in email messages we send to you.
Notice regarding “Do Not Track”: Certain web browsers and other programs may be used to signal your preferences about the collection of information about your online activities.
Most internet browsers allow you to change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it, or to automatically refuse all cookies. Please note that our Sites rely on the use of some cookies and refusing all cookies may result in the loss of functionality.
California residents can learn more about personal information we collect from or about you in the Supplemental Notice for California Consumers section by reading below.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may combine the personal information you share with us through the Sites with other information we collect from or about you have shared with us, both online and offline. We may also combine this personal information with records provided by third parties.
We use information about you to take actions we have a legitimate interest in accomplishing, including:
• To respond to your inquiry or to take an action that you request.
• To verify your relationship with Raido LLC or its affiliate.
• To provide you with information about Raido LLC, its activities, and other topics that we believe may interest you.
• To manage and improve the Sites and our communications, including to customize your experience on the Sites, to conduct internal research about the use of the Sites, and to understand how you interact with communications from us (including whether you opened or read the communication).
• To administer Raido LLC’s activities, including to manage our memberships, ensure that members have access to our resources, plan events and other activities, and grow our memberships.
• To comply with our legal obligations, protect our interests and those of our members, and act on any threats to a person, property, or the Sites.
California residents can learn more about how we use the personal information we collected about you in the Supplemental Notice for California Consumers section by reading below.
HOW AND WHY WE SHARE INFORMATION
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the categories of personal information noted below to the following categories of entities:
• Our Members. We may share your information with the members of Raido LLC.
• Our Business Partners. From time to time, Raido LLC collaborates with other groups, companies, and individuals on projects related to its mission and interests. We may share contact information about you with these third parties in the context of our shared activities and/or where we believe they may be able to provide services to you that we think may be of interest.
• A Successor Organization. If any member of Raido LLC merges or combines with another organization, we may share the information we have collected about you with the other entity during or after the merger process.
• Other third parties. We will also share your information to other third parties, such as government authorities, law enforcement agencies, and courts, when required to do so by law, regulation, court order, or as necessary to protect our Sites, ourselves, our members, or any third party. • Service Providers. We may disclose information to service providers working on our behalf (including attorneys and investigators).
These entities will not sell the personal information about you that has been sold to such third party by us unless you have received explicit notice and have been provided an opportunity to exercise the right to opt-out pursuant specified in the next section (“Right to Opt-Out”). California residents can learn more about how we may disclose the personal information we collected about you in the Supplemental Notice for California Consumers section by reading below.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
To exercise any of your rights in this section, please submit a verifiable request to us by either emailing us at email@example.com.
Right to request access to the specific pieces of personal information collected. You have the right to request that we disclose the categories and specific pieces of information we have collected about you. Your request must be made by you, by another consumer on behalf of a minor child, or another natural person registered with the Secretary of State, authorized by you to act on your behalf. All requests made to us will be free of charge and will be promptly answered either by mail or electronically. We are not required to provide such information to you more than once within a 12-month period. In addition, we are not required to: (1) retain any personal information about a consumer or (2) re-identify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information.
Right to request deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information, which we have collected from you. Your request must be made by you, by another consumer on behalf of a minor child, or another natural person registered with the Secretary of State, authorized by you to act on your behalf. All requests made to us will be free of charge. After we receive and verify your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete your personal information from its records.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, a request to delete personal information will not be granted if it is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to maintain your information in order to:
1. Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract with you.
2. Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
3. Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
4. Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
5. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
6. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent.
7. To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on your relationship with us.
8. Comply with a legal obligation.
9. Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Right to request information about you. Because we collect personal information about consumers, you have the right to request that we disclose the following information:
1. The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
2. The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
3. The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
4. The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
5. The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about you.
Your request must be made by you, by another consumer on behalf of a minor child, or another natural person registered with the Secretary of State, authorized by you to act on your behalf. All requests made to us will be free of charge. If we cannot verify that the consumer making the request is you, or a person authorized by you to act on your behalf, we will not be obligated to provide such information.
Because we sell the personal information or disclose personal information for a business purpose, you have the right to request we disclose:
1. The categories of personal information that we have collected about you.
2. The categories of personal information that we sold about you and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
3. The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about you for a business purpose.
Your request must be made by you, by another consumer on behalf of a minor child, or another natural person registered with the Secretary of State, authorized by you to act on your behalf. All requests made to us will be free of charge. In addition, if we cannot verify that the consumer making the request is you, or a person authorized by you to act on your behalf, we will not be obligated to provide such information.
We are not obligated to provide information requested above to the same consumer more than twice in a 12-month period.
After receipt of any requests, we will promptly take steps to determine whether the request is a verifiable consumer request and will respond to the request within forty-five (45) days of our receipt of the verifiable consumer request, which may extended as reasonably necessary, up to ninety (90) days, upon notice to you within the 45-day period. The disclosures provided in response to a verifiable consumer request will cover the 12-month period preceding the our receipt of the verifiable consumer request and shall be made in writing and delivered through the consumer’s account, or by mail or electronically at the your option if you do not maintain an account with us, and in a readably usable format that allows you to transmit the information from entity to another entity without hindrance. You will not be required to create an account with us in order to make a verifiable consumer request.
Rights of Children
Notwithstanding anything else contained in this Policy, we will not sell the personal information of consumers if we have actual knowledge that the consumer is less than 16 years of age, unless the consumer, in the case of consumers between 13 and 16 years of age, or the consumer’s parent or guardian, in the case of consumers who are less than 13 years of age, has affirmatively authorized the sale of the consumer’s personal information (the “right to opt-in”). We do not intend this website for use by children under the age of 13. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and you believe the child has submitted identifiable information to us, please contact us to have that information removed.
Other Important Information.
Retention Period. We retain information about employees of our members for the duration of their or their company’s relationship with Raido LLC, and for a period of time following termination of that relationship as necessary to maintain and manage the records and activities of Raido LLC. We retain information about non-members and other website visitors until we have responded to your request, completed our interaction with you, or until you ask us to remove your information from our records.
Operating in the US. Our Sites and operations are directed towards users who reside in the United States or abroad. By using our Sites, you understand that the information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States, which may not provide the same level of legal protection for your data as your home jurisdiction.
Opt Out, Update Your Information, Exercising Your Rights. If you would like to discontinue receiving information from us, change the information we have about you, or exercise any of the data subject rights listed below, please submit a verifiable request to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Such requests will be honored for a minimum of twelve (12) months. Thereafter, we may request that you authorize us to sell your personal information.
Information provided as part of your opt-our request will be used solely for the purposes of complying with your opt-out request. You may authorize another person to submit your request to opt-out on your behalf.
We will not discriminate against you because you exercised any of your rights under this policy, including, but not limited to, by:
(A) Denying goods or services to you.
(B) Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
(C) Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you.
(D) Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may charge you a different price or rate, or from providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to you by your data. We may also offer financial incentives, including payments to consumers as compensation, for the collection of personal information, the sale of personal information, or the deletion of personal information. We may also offer a different price, rate, level, or quality of goods or services to you if that price or difference is directly related to the value provided to you by your data.
Links to Other Sites. We may link to third-party websites and resources. This Policy does not apply to such sites, which have their own privacy practices. Please review the privacy policies on those sites. Raido LLC is not responsible for the contents of any third-party websites or resources.
Security Advisory. Although we take measures to keep your information secure, no website or resource can be made completely safe. Please use caution when transmitting information to us. Please keep your login credentials confidential and do not share them with others.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When changes are made to this privacy notice, the updated notice will be posted on the Website and will be effective as of the date posted. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF OUR WEBSITE FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES.
You may contact us with any questions Raido LLC, this Policy, or your information by reaching out to us at email@example.com